1. What custom tasks can Speedlancer offer?
Currently we provide service in Design, Development, Marketing Writing and Data Entry / Research categories.
2. What are Bundles and why are they revolutionary?
A bundle includes multiple tasks and a more advanced workflow to deliver a premium result.
3. Can I see samples of current tasks?
You can see examples of the tasks along with each task and Bundle listed on the site. Each of these work samples are 100% created by our Speedlancers.
You can also request to see additional work samples by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I need a custom task done, how much would it cost?
You can use the following link to see pricing and plans for existing tasks, all pricing for custom tasks will be cohesive with this pricing. https://speedlancer.com/custom_task
You can contact us directly for more information: email@example.com
5. What happens if I don’t like my finished task? What is your refund guarantee?
You are entitled to get 1 free revision round, and if the final product still doesn't match what you described in your brief even after the free round of revision, you will get a full refund in the form of credits to your account.
6. How can I see who is working on my task?
When you log in to https://speedlancer.com/login if you see your task is under “Pending Tasks”, that means it hasn’t been picked up yet. If your task is under “Tasks in Progress” that means a Speedlancer has picked it up and is working on it, you’ll then be able to see the name and profile information of your Speedlancer.
7. Is there a way to communicate with the person that is working on my task?
You can communicate with the Speedlancer using the "Private Messages" tool on the task page.